Friday, May 6, 2011

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."

Seriosly, sometime I wish to runaway from all the trials and temptation. I dont like to feel it again and again and again. Tired of all this things....

Yesterday my friend ask me, why God allowed jealousy... Why he always angry... why it's hard to control his emotion. I told my friend, life is about learning. Wihout all those thing happen in your life, u wont learn, wont pass the test and wont grow up. I love to encourage, council and advice my friends. On the hand, I'm the one who really need to council.

I dont like the feeling of jealousy and uncertain. This is what i afraid the most and it's also what i had experience recently. I know very well what will happen next and how to avoid and also know what to do. But the more i know, the more i'm afraid.

Sometime i scare my heart away from God. The more i focus on other ppls, the more i'm struggle. Think it's time for me to surrender every thing.... EVERYTHING to GOD.... It's not easy, but i know i can do it. I need to reguard my heart above all else, for it determines the course of my life.



*suddenly found a nice website http://bible.cc/

No comments: