Sunday, September 28, 2008

So, this is the two card that I had received yesterday. I'm so touching when i received it. It such a blessing from God. One of it written from Sister Irene and another from Sister pei shya. They always encourage me either in music/ study. But most important is worship and glorify our God.


"I believe God has given you a gift in music & a passion to serve Him. SO, JUST USE IT 2 WORSHIP HIM!" That's very true... This is what i need to learn from her. When i play instrument, i should FOCUS on God and pleased God. I should play with my heart and NOT to SHOW OFF to others peoples that i can play this skills or that skills.


Pray, the most important method to communicate with God. Sometimes, i will blame why God dint listen to my pray. BUT i trust that God will has his own plan for me. Today in Sunday service, one of the pastor told us about "ASK, SEEK, KNOCK" from the bible in Matthew chapter 7 verse 7- "Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

prayer notice:-
a) Mark 11:24 (Believe)
b) James 1:6 (Not Doubt)
c) 1 John 5:14 (Approaching God)
d) John 15:7 (Remain)
e) Luke 18:1 (Always Pray)
f) Act 27:25 (Faith)
g) P.U.S.H- Pray until somethings happen

This is what i had learned today.

Actually, i'm really bad mood in this evening. i feel like i should apologize to...
It's time to let it pass....

It's such a complicated story to write down here. Just feel weird today. I know that i should change myself.

What i can do is just Pray....

1 comment:

Rowan said...

David, the right girl is waiting out there for you, no need to chase, let the good things come to you as God intended/natural accord :)