Friday, August 7, 2009

扎根主道,迈向成熟

Lastly..... i had used around 3 months time to complete a song for myf song competition...
This is the first time for me to compose a song in 3 months....Normally, i will used around 3to 4 days to settle it.....but this time really a different cases.

The theme for this song let me took alot of affort to compose it. Sometimes the rythmn is fine but the lyric can't fit the song well and sometimes the lyric is good but it's not suit the rythmn well. it's such a very complicated relatioship.... But, lastly i completed it before the due date of the competition!! I recorded in two version(rock & soft version).... both are nice for me!! HAPPY!~~

*i don't know they prefer my song of not, but i'm sure that this is a very nice song for me! :D i know my relatioship with God is closer too!!~




扎根主道,迈向成熟

Verse1

D A G A

从日出到日落,你都与我同行

每一时每一刻,我要甘心献上

Pre-chorus

Bm F#

有你在身旁,我别无所求,

G A

你的爱环绕我

Chorus

D A G A

你的话语是我脚前的灯,

你的话语是我路上的光

我要扎根主道,紧紧跟随你

迈向成熟,成为全新的我

Verse2

你的爱 是如此 何等的伟大

你大能引领我,使我不再惧怕

Bridge

Bm F # G A

我要扎根主道,紧紧跟随你脚步

No comments: