Saturday, September 18, 2010

Greater Work

"...this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life." John 9:3.
我们解决的问题不在乎痛苦从何而来,乃要如何处理痛苦“这样一来,痛苦就成为神圣作为彰显的机会了。 (圣经新释)

From Glory to Glory to Glory... suddenly, my mind is flashing about this song. I listened this song at DUMC there which lead by True Worshiper. At that moment, i still dunno the real meaning of this song. After explained by brother zhi jian, i just know deep meaning behind the lyric. Sometimes i love to ask, why Lord this and that happen to me? why Lord, set so many temptation to me? why and why and why? But now i know that, this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in my life. ““My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. Amen! my God is my best Friend, my God is my Father, my God is Almighty God, and my God is the Creator of this world. As God promises, His grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in my weakness. In facing any difficulties, i will not asking why this happened, but i know God will have his purpose to show his Glory. FAITH! I'm not scare when i'm facing the problem, because i believed God is with me and He will lead me through.

No comments: