Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meaningful Vs Meaningless Life



It's 2am in the morning....
can't sleep and thinking a lot of questions while sleeping on my bed. May be this called, insomnia?
By the way, some thought and question flash in my mind. I'm thinking what task I have done today. What I have done today?
I don't know what really I'm doing. I'm like wasting my whole day time playing with my laptop. I always fell scared and nervous when feeling empty. I don't want my Life to be wasted. Life for me, it's really short. We wont know what will happen the next day. Every day, I can breath, I can live and I can learn, it's really the GRACE from God.
While sleeping and flashing some thought on my bed, I'm thinking... my Life will be so meaningless if I only live for myself, working for myself, earn money for myself and then die. I realized that life will meaningful when we change the target to worship God. Everything in our life, working, reading, cooking, singing etc can be the tools to worship. Therefore, it's important to note that  I have to do my BEST either in smallest or biggest thing in life because I know what I'm doing is for God and pleased HIM. Nevertheless, scripture mention that 21"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' Matthew 25:21  

I won't blame but thankful that I can learned so many things that I never learn before. I can solved so many problems that I never solved before. Yup, its great that problems occur in my life and I can take the challenge and solve it.

No comments: